Erin Mercede is the Executive Director at the Bridgeport Regional Business Council. Erin Mercede can be contacted via phone at 203-335-3800 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Director of Leadership Programs at Bridgeport Regional Business Council, MBA, Fairfield County's 2019 40 Under 40 • Serves as the Executive Director of Leadership Greater Bridgeport, Women's Leadership Network and Thrive Emerging Leaders.
• Managed Boards of Directors for each program - LGB, WLN, and Thrive. Recruited directors, ran monthly meetings, managed minutes and agendas.
• Planned and executed numerous networking and fundraiser events for over 100 people each.
• Successfully pivoted the signature Leadership Greater Bridgeport nine-month in-person professional development program to a virtual platform during the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Reinvented the BRBC's existing Women's Leadership Council to a networking group with monthly events, renaming it to the Women's Leadership Network. Grew the group to over 50 paid members within two years and pivoted programming to a virtual space during the COVID-19 pandemic, while growing membership and increasing engagement.
Please note this email signature is dynamicly generated based on information in our database about Erin Mercede. Below is a screenshot of how our code constructs the signature with dynamic elements.
This email signature layout is under continual development. This is designed to display our ability to dynamicaly generate marketing assets. Should this email signature be of value to you, feel free to copy and paste into your email signature section freely. For a cleaner job, we offer custom design services.
- Content pulled from the database in order to structure the signature
- The highlighted elements linking to relivant destinations such as organization, contact info, etc
- The dominamt color pulled from Erin Mercede's primary organization to use to highlight links in the signature
Embeding this code (or a more complex variation of this code) in a webpage that feaures Erin Mercede, will make that webpage elligable display dymanic "Rich Results" in search engines. This is an SEO tactic that improve click-thru-rate on search results.
Just be sure to replace the "url" value with the url of the webpage. This schema is set up to point to https://labate.io/people/erin-mercede.
There are many other types of schema other than "Person", such as "WebSite", "WebPage", "Blog", "Event" etc. They all communicate to search engines the content of page, greatly increasing the chances for dynamic search result placement.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.