Rick Jackson is the Board Member at the Stamford Business Network. Rick Jackson can be contacted via phone at 914-366-8311 or via email at email@example.com. I offer total financial needs analysis through a network of experienced professionals with expertise in:
• Retirement analysis and programs
• Estate strategies
• Employee benefit and retention services
• Business continuation strategies
• Trust services I am licensed to sell insurance in in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania & Florida, and securities in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania & Florida . I am a registered representative of and offer securities through MML Investors Services, LLC, member SIPC (www.sipc.org).
Please note this email signature is dynamicly generated based on information in our database about Rick Jackson. Below is a screenshot of how our code constructs the signature with dynamic elements.
This email signature layout is under continual development. This is designed to display our ability to dynamicaly generate marketing assets. Should this email signature be of value to you, feel free to copy and paste into your email signature section freely. For a cleaner job, we offer custom design services.
- Content pulled from the database in order to structure the signature
- The highlighted elements linking to relivant destinations such as organization, contact info, etc
- The dominamt color pulled from Rick Jackson's primary organization to use to highlight links in the signature
Embeding this code (or a more complex variation of this code) in a webpage that feaures Rick Jackson, will make that webpage elligable display dymanic "Rich Results" in search engines. This is an SEO tactic that improve click-thru-rate on search results.
Just be sure to replace the "url" value with the url of the webpage. This schema is set up to point to https://labate.io/people/rick-jackson.
There are many other types of schema other than "Person", such as "WebSite", "WebPage", "Blog", "Event" etc. They all communicate to search engines the content of page, greatly increasing the chances for dynamic search result placement.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.